Projects and Some Achievements
Past and recent projects we carried out.
- Grading of roads at WAZOBIA area.
- Reconstruction of roads at House-to-House Prayer Ministry area.
- Renovation of a block of 2 Classrooms at Osupa Baptist Day School.
- Supply of Solar Power and borehole at Slaughter Slab.
- Bulldozing/clearing of Odo Adi scheme.
- Youth Agricultural Empowerment program.
- Renovation of Gaa Masifa Primary Health Centre.
- Construction of Culverts, Drainage and Asphaltic tarring of some major roads in Ogbomoso.
- Repair of failed portion of road leading to the Local Government Secretariat.
- Regular Environmental sanitation exercise.
- Procurement of a medium size generating set for immunization purpose.
- Holding of Local Government Peace and Security Committee meeting every month.
Other achievements made by the present Local Government administration are:
- Evacuation of accumulated refuse and heaps of Cow dungs at Oja-Titun.
- Public awareness campaign on radio and social media on environmental sanitation and erosion control with internal revenue generation (IGR) drive.
- Moral and financial supports to the Vigilante Patrol Team.
- Grading of some roads around the town and inter-roads.